Because you are hungry bitch!

sábado, 22 de enero de 2011
If I ever get married, I got to marry somebody with personality.
For instance, I hate those quiet, salad-eating bitches,
those real quiet ones, you know.
 
The kind of women, you take them out to dinner, you say:

"Hey, what you wanna eat?"
They go, "I'll just have a salad."
And you hear their stomach going:
uooooouoooouooooooo
"I don't know why my stomach
is making that noise."
"Because you're hungry, bitch."
"Why don't you have something to eat?"
"No, no, no. I'm fine, I'm fine. I'll just have a salad."
What  do you want to drink?"
"Water."



y la transcripción, casi completa

All women have a skeleton in the closet.

 All women have done something that only them and another person knows about.
All women have one skeleton.
 
Even the little, sweet, innocent ones have something that only them and another person knows about.
All women.
 
Don't be... Look at the guys, looking at their women again like this:
"You got skeletons in your closet?
 "I thought I seen a bone in your shoe.
Whose skeleton was that?"
 
 Don't be fooled. They all have a skeleton in their closet.
Some of them got cemeteries in their closet and shit.
You open the door and ravens and shit fly out of the closet.
 
So be careful. Be careful.
Get somebody you gonna be with forever.
Find somebody perfect for you.
I'm not saying they're perfect people.
I'm saying we ain't perfect.
Find somebody just as fucked up as you are and settle down.
That's what you gotta do.
 
 If I ever get married, I got to marry somebody with personality.
For instance, I hate those quiet, salad-eating bitches,
those real quiet ones, you know.
 
The kind of women, you take them out to dinner, you say:
"Hey, what you wanna eat?"
They go, "I'll just have a salad."
And you hear their stomach going:
uooooouoooouooooooo
"I don't know why my stomach is making that noise."
"Because you're hungry, bitch.  Why don't you have something to eat?"
"No, no, no. I'm fine, I'm fine. I'll just have a salad."
What  do you want to drink?"
"Water."
 "What movie you wanna see after you finish eating?"
"Whatever you wanna see is OK with me....As long as it's a PG. I hate scary movies."
"This is my friend Bob and Karen."
"Hi."
"What's your problem?"
"I'm just a little shy."
 
Get your shy ass away from me!
 
I hate those shy bitches.
They make me sick to my mother...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario